Thursday 30 July 2020









NEW CLASS IN THE POST

"Beautiful Friendship"


 Class Price £25 and will include the following 

·Beautiful You Stamp Set (£20 in current catalogue)

·        Base Cards and envelopes

·        Basic class instructions      

·        Bonus Project      

You will make the 4 cards in total as shown above and a small surprise project

For the stamping I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Just Jade and Misty Moonlight but obviously you can choose from your own ink colours. If you want to use these colours you may of course order them with me



This class is designed for you to complete at leisure in your own home and will include basic instructions, you can obviously contact me via messenger or phone if you need help with anything.

Please sign up for this class by Tues 4th August. You can pay me via bank transfer (please phone me for details) or Paypal

Class packs will be posted out from Monday 17th August




1 comment: