Thursday 25 June 2020

Double Wonder Sheet Cards







I made this lovely set of cards a few weeks ago. I used the gorgeous Ornate Garden Suite papers, stamps, ribbons and dies which are simply stunning. The papers are a mix of matt and foiled and feature lots of colours so it’s easy to use an array of different colours for your base cards. 
I used an assortment of stamp sets to add features to my cards but I could just as easily have limited myself to a simple sentiment as the papers alone make these cards stunning.
These cards are really quick and easy to create, in no time at all you can create 11 cards using  just 2 pieces of 12” x 6 “ Designer Series Papers and 5 1/2 sheets of A4 card in assorted colours to make your base cards to co-ordinate with your chosen designer series paper. If you would be interested in creating these for yourself please contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment